These instruments are developed in the cooperation of the Laser spectroscopy laboratory and the start-up Lightigo.
Discovery is a laboratory LIBS research setup consisting of an instrumentation cabinet and the LIBS Interaction Chamber mounted on an optical breadboard. The cabinet provides enough space for multiple shelves with LIBS instrumentation (laser head, spectrometers, power meters, calibration lamps, etc.) and rack-compatible components (control electronics, PC, laser PSU, etc.).
LIBS Scout is an analytical instrument based on LIBS. It was designed to be an affordable and compact system. Despite that, it is equipped with a smart selection of features which enables you to apply key benefits of LIBS in the elemental analysis application. Scout was developed for Plastic Cluster and commercialized by Lightigo.
Our R&D team members presenting LIBS Scout on EMSLIBS 2019
The Laboratory of Laser Spectroscopy team is in close cooperation with Lightigo R&D team. Together we are capable to custom the LIBS systems based on customers' needs.
Lasers and spectroscopy equipment
- Nanosecond Nd:Yag pulsed lasers, flashlamp-pumped and diode-pumped
- Wavelengths 1064 nm, 532 nm, 266 nm
- Pulse energies over 200 mJ (at 1064 nm)
- Repetition rate up to 100Hz
2. Spectrometers and detectors
- Czerny-Turner and Echelle spectrometers
- Spectral range 184-1100 nm
- Resolving power (λ/Dλ) over 5000
- CCD, CMOS, EMCCD, and intensified CCD/SCMOS detectors
- Exposition times < 100 ns